Monday, June 4, 2012

Week of Mon 21st, 2012

Mon: Climbed Roche Miette 6 hours
Tue: nothing, quads thrashed
Wed: Run 1 hour, legs felt awful initially but got better. 
Thu: nothing
Fri: 12 hills, 5 Folk Fest, 5 Zoo, 2 Emily Murphy 1 hour 30 min
Sat: Ride, knee problems; Run, no knee problems 2 hour 45min
Sun: Pigeon Lake, 2 hours This was not bad luck.  In borrowing Travis's wheels I understood that I might drop my chain.  In an attempt to make an attack I dropped my chain.  10 kilometres in.  I put in a good effort with Peter from Speed Theory to try to get back on but to no avail.  No matter.  That is bike racing.  Bigger issue is that my knee still hurt while I was riding.  I might have to go to a physio.  It only hurts when I'm riding.  Running is fine, swimming fine.  My training has not been regular but it has been a nagging problem since mid winter.  Campus Rec bought pedels for the spin which were shit.

Good hours this week. Nearly 12 hours.  I think next week will be good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment